From The Cloud on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries and its affiliates and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, and other users of our services. Defined terms used in this Policy are explained in Section (S) below.
For the purposes of this Policy, Company is the Controller. This Policy covers the information practices relating to Company websites for the Help From The Cloud brand its services (“Services”) offered now or in the future. Contact details are provided) below.
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data you provide:We may obtain your Personal Data when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card).
- Relationship data:We may collect or obtain your Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you purchase a service from us).Data you make public: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- Site data:We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
- Registration details:We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites or services.
- Content and advertising information:If you choose to interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App, we may receive Personal Data about you from the relevant third party.
CREATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details:given name(s); preferred name; and photograph.
- Demographic information:gender; date of birth/age; nationality; salutation; job title/industry; and language preferences.
- Contact details:correspondence address; telephone number; email address; and details of your public social media profile(s).
- Consent records:records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details:records of purchases and prices.
- Payment details:invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; bank account number or credit card number; cardholder or account holder name; card or account security details; card ‘valid from’ date; and card expiry date; BACS details; SWIFT details; IBAN details; payment amount; payment date; and records of cheques.
- Data relating to our Sites and Apps:device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to a Site; App usage statistics; App settings; dates and times of connecting to an App; location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); username; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Employer details:where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to the extent relevant.
- Content and advertising data:records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or App screens displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (including mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete (including incomplete forms not submitted) and any touchscreen interactions).
- Views and opinions:any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
In Processing your Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
- Consent: We may Process your Personal Data where we have obtained your prior, express consent to the Processing (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way);
- Contractual necessity: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary in connection with any contract that you may enter into with us;
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is required by applicable law;
- Vital interests: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual; or
- Legitimate interests: We may Process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the Processing for the purpose of managing, operating or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms.
- We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process your Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer and tied to information about you. By using and browsing our Sites, you consent to the use by us and third parties of cookies and other technologies in accordance with this Policy.
What are the different types of cookies?
First party cookies are our cookies set by our Site, controlled by us, and used to provide information about the usage of our Site.
How long do cookies stay on your computer?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Site, session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site; they are deleted from your device once you leave the Service.
Persistent cookies are small files stored on your hard drive until you delete them or until they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site, recognise you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Site (see more about profiles below). Use of a persistent cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on the Site except if you choose to store your usernames and PINs so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts. Then, a persistent cookie will be stored on your computer, which is linked to your account information. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Site, but you will be limited in some areas of it.
- Authentication and Preferences: Cookies can be used to recognise you when you visit our Sites, remember your preferences (such as languages and communication preferences), and customise your experience with using our Sites and Services.
- Security: Cookies may enable and support our security features and to help us detect malicious activity.
- Advertising: Cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off our Sites. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took action on the advertiser’s site. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off our Sites, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos or other contact you place within our Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimise your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example, IP address can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
- Flash Cookies: We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser. This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.