Dear Course Creator
Is your course sitting on your computer, collecting digital dust because you don’t know how to get it online?
So many times I’ve seen people create great content and great courses and could continue to create great courses and great content but they just don’t know how to use the technology to get it online. They don’t know how to get it to the place where someone can click the BUY NOW button and buy it from them.
If this is you, then you’re on the right page.
I KNOW what you’re struggling with…
1. Which platform is right for you? Heck, sometimes the language is the problem – what IS a platform?
2. How do you structure your course? How many modules will you have?
3. What format will your modules be in? Video? Audio? Both?
4. How many talking points per module?
5. Will you have worksheets and bonuses and if yes, what will you offer? Options include training videos, transcripts, membership sites, private Facebook groups…
These are the things that cause you to procrastinate about getting your course in front of your people.
Here’s what will happen when you hire me.
Depending on your level of technical knowledge, I will do any or all of the following:
- I will take your content and turn it into a slide deck (presentation)
- I will add your audio to presentations to make a video for your modules
- I will create an account for you on your chosen platform
- I will connect your preferred payment methods e.g. Stripe, PayPal, Payoneer (there are a number of options now and we will choose what best suits your needs).
- I will set up email integrations, Mailchimp, Convert Kit, Active Campaign etc.etc.
- I will design your site on the course platform, taking your brand design into consideration
- I will create your course modules
- I will upload your videos, PDFs (worksheets, bonuses)
- I will create coupons for special offers
- I will create sales widgets to place on your website
- I will design a quiz for the beginning and end of your course so you know what your students wanted to learn, and then what they actually felt they learned.
Once your course is uploaded:
- I will set up an email onboarding funnel
- I will track how engaged your members are with the course
I am experienced in a number of eLearning platforms including Thinkific, Kajabi, and Teachable and, as an added bonus, I can proofread and edit for you.
Who am I?
I’m Norah Deay aka The Geek. My happy place is in front of my PC and my really happy place is when I have new technology to play with. I’ve created two courses for myself on Thinkific – Create a Vision Board and a self-publishing course to be released in December.
I’ve been working with She’s Unoffendable (Rebecca Hamilton) since she first began offering Law of Attraction courses and I’ve also built her a membership site for her Alignment Hackers. This is what she has to say.
Norah has helped me with a very successful launch of an online course as well as doing general administrative tasks and setting up my WordPress website. I am very impressed by her and her ability to get the job done, and her extensive knowledge of all aspects of online marketing and course launching. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs to get a project done or needs ongoing admin support. She has a very high customer service level and is very communicative which were both very important to me. Very glad to have found her!!
I’m a ‘Can Do, Will do‘ type of gal so if there’s anything I haven’t mentioned, and it’s causing you stress, we can discuss that on the call.
Wouldn’t it be great to take that course out of mothballs and allow it to see the light of day?
Book a no-cost, no-obligation call with me – you have nothing to lose and much to gain.