Some people have told me they have no idea what type of work they could give to a Virtual Assistant so hopefully, this post will help.
Technology continues to be a bugbear for many, even the younger generations. Not everyone has the aptitude, nor the interest, to have a deep understanding of the devices they operate; it’s a bit like a washing machine – there may be 10 programs but who uses more than 3?
A business needs a website these days, it’s not a nice-to-have. Potential customers will look for a website before they take another step. If they can’t find one, they’ll go elsewhere. That’s fine if you have enough customers. WHO
Help with technology, website design and development and
And if you’re still not sure you can always do a keyword search for Tasks for a Virtual Assistant to see what other people are looking for – try Jaaxy – it’s the easiest and best keyword search application
For General virtual assistants, the tasks are many and varied and can be delegated by anyone, regardless of the business they are in.
- Email management – with a little training on your preferences, your VA will be able to filter your messages, respond to generic enquiries and mark as urgent those that need your attention now
- Manage your diary and follow up with clients to send reminders and thank-you messages
- Build and maintain your database
- Research topics for blogposts and newsletters
- Travel arrangements
- Purchasing gifts online and other personal tasks
- Preparing reports
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Send and follow up invoices
- Keep your expense records
- Social media management
- Website management